Lawyer & Founder
Avv. Antonino Zarcone received his law degree in 2007 from the University of Palermo. In 2008, he was authorized to practice in the smaller jurisdictions, subsequently achieving a license to practice law in the following year. He has been a member of the Bar Association of Palermo since 20 October 2010.
From the start of his career, Mr Zarcone specialized in Financial and Tax Law, having practiced law at “Studio Tributario Cracolici & C.” where he was able to interact with Financial Administrative bodies and Collection Agents. During his internship, he also exercised forensic practice before the Tax Courts I & II degrees (Commissioni Tributarie di I e II grado), and had the opportunity to attend hearings before the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation Tax section (Suprema Corte di Cassazione sezione Tributaria). Mr Zarcone is continuing a flourishing career specializing in the taxation field.
• 2010 - participated and successfully completed the course ‘Specialization in Criminal Tax Law’ (‘Corso di specializzazione in Diritto Penale Tributario’) at the Criminal Chamber of Palermo
• 2012 – earned a Masters degree in Employment Law (‘Master di II Livello Diritto del Lavoro’) from Il Sole 24 ORE Business School
• 2013 – earned a Masters degree in ‘Assessment in Tax Processes’ (‘Master Dall'Accertamento al Processo Tributario’) from Scuola di Formazione Ipsoa – Wolters Kluwer
• Since 2011 – External Legal Counsel for Azienda Municipalizzata A.M.A.P. S.p.A
• Since 2013 – External Lawyer for L'IRFIS-FinSicilia
• Since 2013 – Member of the Chamber of Tax Lawyers in Palermo (Camera degli Avvocati Tributaristi di Palermo)
• Since March 2013 – Achieved an inclusion into the Liquidatori Straordinari ed all'Albo dei Commissari Straordinari della Regione Sicilia
‘Avv.’ is a legal prefix for Italian Lawyers